Jesus Wants to Feed Our Hearts!
Spiritual retreats are key to living a joy-filled life. Anything in life that is of value requires investment and investing in life now and eternal life is always time well spent. A retreat will give you an edge in your spiritual life you've always wanted...check out the opportunties in the tabs below.
- These retreats which are modeled after the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius allow you to set aside your daily routine to focus on God's call in your life. It will arm you with the spiritual tools to fight the good fight each day with the grace of God.
What happens on a retreat?
- Silence provides one-on-one time with Christ
- Presided by a Legionaries of Christ priest
- Guided meditations, conferences, and reflections modeled after St. Ignatius' Spiritual Exercises
- Daily celebration of Mass
- Opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Opportunity for spiritual direction
- Outdoor Stations of the Cross
- Eucharistic Benediction and Adoration